Effective professional development schools / Richard W. Clark.
- 1st ed.
- San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, c1999.
- Agenda for education in a democracy ; v. 3
xxv, 294 p. ; 23 cm.
- Laboratory schools -- United States.
College-school cooperation -- United States.
Teachers -- Training of -- United States.
- Introduction: definition, description, and benefits of a professional development school (PDS)
Cultivating the fabric: conditions in creating a PDS
Cutting the cloth: forging a common educational mission
The first layer of clothes: processes in creating a PDS
Style, not fad: essential qualities of an effective PDS
Keeping the britches up: PDS costs and financing
Ensuring that there really are clothes: evaluating a PDS
Lead on: the leadership imperative.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 0787945625 (acid-free paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|