Conference on children's television [videorecording].
- Other Title:
- Children's television [videorecording]
- Washington, D.C. : C-Span : Purdue Research Foundation, c1996.
2 videocassettes (91 min. ; 49 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Television programs for children.
Television in education.
White House Conference on Children's Television (1996 : Washington, D.C.).
- System Details:
- White House conference on children's television. "President Clinton and Vice President Gore, administration officials and television industry representatives discuss how the industry can broaden the appeal of children's educational programming to both children and the television industry." Follows President Clinton's announcement that he is asking the FCC to require that broadcasters air a minimum of 3 hrs. of children's educational programming.
- Recorded 7 July 1996.
- C-SPAN (Television network)
Purdue Research Foundation.
- Publisher Number:
- 73980 C-Span
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|