Explore your world [videorecording] : GIS in K-12 education / Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.
- Other Title:
- GIS in K-12 education
- Redlands, Calif. : Environmental Systems Research Institute, c1995.
1 videocassette (17 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Geographic information systems.
Geography -- Study and teaching (Elementary).
Geography -- Study and teaching (Secondary).
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- VHS - NTSC.
- Investigates the use of GIS in support of the new national geography education standards, multidisciplinary instruction, and student community participation projects. Examines recent activities in three schools: Cook Elementary Schoo, a suburban neighborhood school in Syracuse, Utah, Saint Monica's School, a private secondary school in Dallas, Texas, and Cass Technical High School in Detroit, Michigan.
- Sarah Bednarz, co-author of Geography for Life; Don Cressell, Kate Collins, Randy Raymond.
- "P/N 64754"--Videocassette label.
- Bednarz, Sarah. , Associated name
Environmental Systems Research Institute (Redlands, Calif.) , Producer
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|