A functional description of the EDVAC [an automatically-sequence serial binary electronic digital computer] : Final report of work under contract W36-034-ORD-7593 between the Ordinance Department, Department of the Army and the University of Pennsylvania, Moore School of Electrical Engineering.
- Other Title:
- Philadelphia : University of Pennsylvania, Moore School of Electrical Engineering, 1949.
- Moore School of Electrical Engineering. Moore school report ; no. 50-9.
Its Research Division Report 50-9)
2 volumes : diagrams (some folded) ; 28 cm.
- Calculating machines.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Errata, as of Apr. 1, 1950 (7 ℓ., 2 diagrs.) inserted.
- Local notes:
- Penn Libraries Rare copy: errata wanting. Also Both back covers have stamp: "Received 6 Feb 1950 Dept. of the Army. Philadelphia."
- Penn Provenance:
- Heilman, Eric G. (donor)
Bilsborough, Barbara C. (autograph)
- Penn Chronology:
- United States. Army. Ordnance Department.
Moore School of Electrical Engineering, publisher.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|