[Atomic bombs] : a general account of the development of methods of using atomic energy for military purposes under the auspices of the United States government, 1940-1945 / by H.D. Smyth ... ; written at the request of Major General L.R. Groves, United States Army ...
- [Washington, D.C.? : s.n.], c1945.
- Government document
1 v. : ill. ; 26 x 20 cm.
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers. Manhattan District.
Manhattan Project (U.S.)
Atomic bomb -- United States.
Nuclear energy -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- Various pagings; reproduced from typewritten copy.
- Local notes:
- Zinman copies 1 and 2 presented to the Penn Libraries in 2016 by Michael Zinman.
Zinman copy 1 has ms. inscription ("Rabinowitch") in pencil on cover and title leaf.
Zinman copy 2 has ms. note ("(Forword duplicated)") in pencil on title leaf.
Zinman copy 2 has second copy of Foreword bound in after the first.
- Penn Provenance:
- Zinman, Michael (donor) (Zinman copy 1 & 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- United States. Army.
Zinman Atomic Energy Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|