Reports of the United States Commissioners to the Paris Universal Exposition, 1878.
- Washington : Government Printing Office : 1880.
- Ex. doc. (United States. Congress. House); 46th Congress, 3rd session, no. 42.
United States. 46th Cong., 3d sess. House. Ex. doc. 42, pt. 1-5
- Government document
5 volumes : illustrations, plans, plates (some folded, some color) ; 25 cm
- Exposition universelle de 1878 (Paris, France)
Paris (France) -- Exhibitions.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Washington (D.C.)
- v. 1 Report of the commissioner-general, with accompanying papers, including lists of exhibitors and of awards
v. 2 Fine arts, W.W. Story. Education, J.L. Chamberlain. Political education, A.D. White. Manual training schools, E.C. Jewett. Wood-carving, J.T. Norton. Textile fabrics, Henry Howard
v. 3. Iron and steel, D.J. Morrell, Ceramics, W.P. Blake. Glass and glass-ware, W.P. Blake. Forestry, F.P. Baker. Cotton culture, P.M.B. Young
v. 4 Chemical processes, T.E. Jenkins. Mining industries, J.D. Hague. Steam and gas engines, A.J. Sweeney. Machines and machine tools, W.T. Porter. Clocks and watches, E.H. Knight. Railway apparatus, W.A. Anderson
v. 5. Agricultural implements, E.H. Knight. Agricultural products, J.J. Woodman. Live stock, Samuel Dysart. Horticulture, G.W. Campbell. Pisciculture, T.B. Ferguson.
- "Published under direction of the Secretary of State by authority of Congress"--title page
Edited by Edward H. Knight. cf. Appleton, Dictionary of American biography, under Knight.
- Penn Chronology:
- Knight, Edward H. (Edward Henry), 1824-1883, editor.
United States. Government Printing Office. publisher.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|