Working with older people; a guide to practice, prepared under contract PH 86-63-184, with the Public Health Service.
- Other records:
- Washington, D.C., U.S. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Division of Chronic Diseases, Gerontology Branch; [for sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1966-
- United States. Public Health Service. Publication no. 1459, v. 1-
- Government document
v. 26 cm.
- Older people -- United States
Older people -- Medical care
- v. 1. The practitioner and the elderly.
v. 2. Biological, psychological and sociological aspects of aging.
v. 3. The aging person: needs and services.
v. 4. Clinical aspects of aging, ed. by A. B. Chinn.
- Includes bibliographical references.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|