Systematic science teaching. A manual of inductive elementary work for all instructors, by Edward Gardnier [!] Howe.
- Other records:
- New York, D. Appleton and Company 1894.
- International education series ; v. 27.
International education series, vol. xxvii
xxix, 326 p. illus., diagrs. 19 cm.
- Science -- Study and teaching.
- Series title also at head of t.-p.
A second part appeared under title. "Advanced elementary science," 1900.
- Harris, William Torrey, 1835-1909. ed.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|