The life of the Reverend Dr. John Barwick, D. D., sometime fellow of St. Johns college in Cambridge ... written in Latin by his brother Dr. Peter Barwick ... tr. into English by the editor of the Latin life [Hilkiah Bedford] ... to which is added an appendix of letters from King Charles I. in his confinement, and King Charles II. and the Earl of Clarendon in their exile...
- Standardized Title:
- Vita Johannis Barwick. English. 1721.
- London, yJ. Bettenham, 1724.
, 552,  p.,  leaves of plates port. 20 cm.
- Barwick, John, 1612-1664.
Great Britain -- History -- Puritan Revolution, 1642-1660
- Translation of Vita Johannis Barwick. London, 1721.
- Penn Chronology:
- Bedford, Hilkiah, 1663-1724, tr.
Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
Clarendon, Edward Hyde, Earl of, 1609-1674.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|