Organic evolution cross-examined, or, Some suggestions on the great secret of biology / by the Duke of Argyll.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Some suggestions on the great secret of biology
- London : John Murray, Albemarle Street, 1898.
- Edinburgh :
vi, 201 pages ; 20 cm
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
A great confession
Clues and suggestions.
- "The three chapters in this work, little altered, were all originally contributions to the Nineteenth century."--Preface.
"Printed by R.& R. Clark, Limited, Edinburgh"--bottom of page 201.
Advertisements:  pages at end.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Copy gifted by Dr. Mark B. Adams in 2018.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B. (former owner) (autograph, December, 1973) (Adams copy)
Bowne, Geo. W. (autograph, Sept. 4, 1902) (Adams copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- John Murray (Firm), publisher.
R. & R. Clark (Firm), printer.
Mark B. Adams Emergence of Modern Science Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|