Field book of American trees and shrubs : a concise description of the character and color of species common throughout the United States, together with maps showing their general distribution / by F. Schuyler Mathews author of The Field Book of American Wild Flowers, Field Book of Wild Birds and Their Music, Familiar Life of Field and Forest, Familiar Features of the Roadside, etc., Member of the New England Botanical Club; with numerous reproductions of water color, crayon, and pen and ink studies from nature by the author.
- New York ; London : G. P. Putnam's Sons ; [New York] : The Knickerbocker Press, .
, xvii, , 465,  pages, 67 leaves of partly color plates : illustrations, maps ; 18 cm.
- Trees -- United States -- Identification.
Shrubs -- United States -- Identification.
- Local subjects:
- Moodey, Gertrude (bookplate) (Malgieri Collection copy). (search)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Olive-green textured cloth boards stamped and decorated in gold on front cover and spine.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Local notes:
- Nick Malgieri Culinary Archive and Library copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2015 by Nick Malgieri.
Malgieri Collection copy has bookplate of Gertrude Moodey.
Malgieri Collection copy has  pages of publisher's advertisements at end.
- Penn Provenance:
- Malgieri, Nick (donor) (Malgieri Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Nick Malgieri Culinary Archive and Library (University of Pennsylvania)
Culinary Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|