Reports of agents, officers, and other persons, acting under the ... Secretary of the Treasury, in relation to the condition of seal life on the rookeries of the Pribilof Islands, and to pelagic sealing in Bering Sea and the north Pacific Ocean, in the years 1893-1895 ; In two parts.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Seal life on the Pribilof Islands.
- Washington : Govt. Print. Off., 1896.
- United States. Congress 1896). Senate. (54th, 1st session : Document ; no. 137.
54th Cong., 1st sess. Senate. Doc. ; no. 137
- Government document
2 v. : plates, folded maps (part col.), folded ill. (part col.) ; 23 cm. and atlas of 46 plates (part folded) 24 x 30 cm.
- Sealing -- Alaska -- Pribilof Islands.
Seals (Animals) -- Alaska -- Pribilof Islands.
- Atlas has title: Illustrations showing condition of fur-seal rookeries in 1895 and method of killing seals.
Pt. II (with maps and illustrations) Results of investigations under the direction of the U.S. Commissioner of Fish and Fisheries [by C. H. Townsend].
Reports for 1868 to 1893 are in volume one of Seal and salmon fisheries and general resources of Alaska.
Running title: Seal life on the Pribilof Islands.
"Letter from the acting Secretary of the Treasury ..." -p.3.
- Townsend, Charles Haskins, 1859-1944.
United States Fish Commission.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|