Catalogue of the phaenogamous plants of the United States, east of the Mississippi : and of the vascular cryptogamous plants of North America, north of Mexico.
- Other records:
- 2nd ed., rev. and corr.
- Cambridge, Mass. : B. Pickman Mann, 
54 p. ; 22 cm.
- Botany -- United States.
Botany -- North America.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Preface to the 2nd ed. signed: B. Pickman Mann and dated 1872.
Preface to the 1st ed. signed: Horace Mann and dated 1868.
- Local notes:
- Copy 1 has 46 lined pages with ms. annotations and ms. index interleaved.
Copy 2 has ms. notes on prelim. free endpaper and on free endpapers. Ms. notes and pencil drawings of plants on 34 interleaved pages.
Copy 2 has a map of the territory of the Philadelphia Botanical Club pasted on last interleaved page, dated 1891.
- Penn Provenance:
- Dreer, H. F. (donor) (copy 1)
Harshberger, John W. (John William), 1869-1929 (autograph, June 28, 1889) (donor) (stamp, Philadelphia)
- Penn Chronology:
- Mann, B. Pickman (Benjamin Pickman), 1848-1926.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|