The boy's book of industrial information. / By Elisha Noyce. Author of "Outlines of creation." ; Illustrated with three hundred and seventy engravings.
- New York: : D. Appleton & Co., Broadway., 1859.
xvi, , 2-334,  p.  leaf of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Local subjects:
- Boys, Books for.
- Juvenile literature -- 1859.
Publishers' catalogues -- New York (N.Y.).
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Natural products
Products of skilled labour
Arts and processes
Apparatus and machinery
- "In putting this work before the public, the author has endeavored to supply a clear and brief description of the materials, processes, and apparatus made use of in the various examples of industry and skill constantly before our eyes ... The illustrations of this work have been drawn ... from reality. By the kind permission of Lord Panmure, the artists were allowed to make whatever drawings were necessary in the arsenal at Woolwich; and thanks are due to many of our eminent manufacturers for similar favours with respect to their several factories and machinery."--Preface, p. [vii]-viii.
"Printed by Dalziel, Brothers, Camden Press, London."--hinge of wood-engraved title plate.
In blue cloth.
Wood-engravings signed: Dalziel.
Catalogue of books illustrated by the Brothers Dalziel,  p. at end.
- Dalziel, Edward, 1817-1905, engraver.
Dalziel, George, 1815-1902, engraver.
D. Appleton and Company, publisher.
Camden Press, printer of plates.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|