Some account of the Pennsylvania Hospital : from its first rise, to the beginning of the fifth month, called May, 1754.
- Other records:
- Philadelphia : Printed at the Office of the United States' Gazette, 1817.
145 [i.e. 146] p. ; 24 cm.
- orht o.ve n.nd me(t (3) 1817 (A)
- Pennsylvania Hospital (Philadelphia, Pa.) -- History.
Hospitals -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- First edition: 1754.
"Continuation of the Account of the Pennsylvania hospital, from the first of May, 1754, to the fifth of May 1761. With an alphabetical list of the contributors, and of the legacies which have been bequeathed, for promotion and support thereof, from its first rise to that time": p. -145.
First edition of "Continuation of the account of the Pennsylvania hospital ..." appeared in 1761.
Page 144 repeated in pagination.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has signature and stamp of Dr. Horace Phillips on front pastedown. (Dr. Phillips left a portion of his estate to the University of Pennsylvania.--Cf. The New York Times, January 10, 1937.)
- Penn Provenance:
- Phillips, Horace, Dr. (autograph) (stamp) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Ford, P.L. Franklin bibliography, 100
Shaw & Shoemaker, 40847
- Office of the United States' Gazette (Philadelphia, Pa.), printer.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Continuation of the Account of the Pennsylvania hospital.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|