Perspectives in biochemistry : thirty-one essays presented to Sir Frederick Gowland Hopkins by past and present members of his laboratory / edited by Joseph Needham and David E. Green.
- Cambridge [Eng.] : The University Press, 1937.
viii pages, 1 leaf, 361,  pages, VI plates : illustrations, portraits ; 22 cm
- Hopkins, Sir Frederick Gowland, 1861-1947.
- Medical subjects:
- Hopkins, Frederick Gowland, Sir, 1861-1947.
Biochemistry -- collected works.
- Place of Publication:
- England Cambridge.
- To celebrate the seventy-fifth birthday of Sir F. G. Hopkins. cf. Introduction.
"Printed in 'Monotype' 12 point Fournier by Walter Lewis, M.A. at the University Press Cambridge"--Colophon.
"References" at end of each essay. Includes index.
- Local notes:
- Penn Libraries Rare copy gifted by Dr. Mark B. Adams in 2018.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B., (former owner) (Adams copy)
Harrow, Benjamin (autograph, December 1937) (Adams copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Green, David E. (David Ezra), 1910-, editor.
Lewis, Walter, 1878-1960, printer.
Cambridge University Press, publisher, printer.
Mark B. Adams Emergence of Modern Science Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|