1. Section: Inland navigation. Reports.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Other Title:
- Inland navigation.
- [Brussels, Printing office of the public works (cp. ltd.) 1908.
- Conference Name:
- International congress of navigation (11th : 1908 : St. Petersburg)
30 v. illus.,plates, maps, diagrs. 24 cm.
- Inland navigation -- Congresses.
- question: Arrangement to be given to weirs in rivers having great variations of discharge and occasionally carrying down large quantities of ice, so as to subserve the interests of navigation and industry. 7 v.
2. question: Study of the economical and technical conditions of the working arrangements and mechanical traction of boats on rivers, canals, and lakes, and of the regulations necessary for this purpose. Monopoly of traction. 6 v.
3. question: Equipment of ports of inland navigation, especially the advance made in electric plants. 5 v.
4. question: Canals which service both for navigation and for irrigation. 7 v.
5. question: Protection of low-lying lands against invasion by water. 5 v.
- At head of title: Permanent international association of navigation congresses. XI congress--St. Petersburg, 1908.
Title from portfolio.
- Permanent International Association of Navigation Congresses.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|