Progress in scientific dating methods / edited by Richard Burleigh.
- London : British Museum, 1980.
- Conference Name:
- International Symposium on Archaeometry and Archaeological Prospection. (19th : 1979 : London, England)
- Occasional paper (British Museum) no. 21.
Occasional paper, 0142-4815 ; no. 21
90 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Archaeological dating -- Congresses.
Archaeometry -- Congresses.
- Radioisotope dating beyond 50,000 years BP / R.P. Beukens
Carbon dating using high-energy mass-spectrometry: a review of recent progress / R.E.M. Hedges
Ion beam production from archaeological samples for radiocarbon mass-spectrometry / N.R. White, J. Wand, and R.E.M. Hedges
Radiocarbon calibration: recent progress / J.R. Pilcher
Uranium-series geochronology: a review of its application to absolute age dating of archaeological deposits / R.S. Harmon
Dating of speleothem by disequilibria in the U-decay series / G.J. Hennig, U. Bangert, and W. Herr
Archaeomagnetic intensities / D. Walton.
- "This volume forms part of the proceedings of the 19th International Symposium on Archaeometry and Archaeological Prospection, jointly organized by the Research Laboratory of the British Museum and the University of London Institute of Archaeology, and held in London in March 1979"--P. 3.
- Burleigh, Richard.
British Museum. Research Laboratory.
University of London. Institute of Archaeology.
- 0861590201 (pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|