Books, manuscripts and drawings relating to tobacco from the collection of George Arents, Jr. : on exhibition at the Library of Congress, Washington, D.C., April 1938 / prepared by Alice H. Lerch.
- Other records:
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Govt. Print. Off.], 
- Government document
113 pages ; 20 cm
- Tobacco -- Bibliography.
Tobacco -- Exhibitions -- Catalogs.
- Medical subjects:
- Botany of tobacco and illustrations of the plant
Ceremonials, rituals, and mythology of tobacco
Reports on tobacco, smoking, etc., by explorers to America and the Orient
Aboriginal and commercial cultivation of tobacco
Academic discussions and doctoral dissertations on tobacco
Commerce in, and manufacture of tobacco and pipes
Legislation, monopolies, taxation relating to tobacco
Addtional autograph letters and manuscripts
Books relating to tobacco published in 17 languages.
- Catalogue prepared by Alice H. Lerch.
"Descriptive notes adapted from the Tobacco; its history illustrated by the books, manuscripts and engravings in the library of George Arents, Jr., by Jerome E. Brooks."--4th prelim. leaf.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Brooks, Jerome E. (Jerome Edmund)
Lerch, Alice H. (Alice Hollister)
Library of Congress.
- Other format:
- Online version: Arents, George, 1875-1960. Books, manuscripts and drawings relating to tobacco from the collection of George Arents, Jr., on exhibition at the Library of Congress, Washington, D.C., April 1938.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|