The draughtsman's handbook of plan and map drawing, including instructions for the preparation of engineering, architectural, and mechanical drawings. With numerous illustrations and coloured examples. By George G. André.
- Other records:
- London, New York, E. & F. N. Spon, 1874.
xii, 150 p. : ill., 33 plates (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Topographical drawing.
- Binders' tickets (Binding) -- 1874.
- Part I
The essential elements. The drawing office and its furnishings
Lines, dots, and their combinations
Shading. Part II
Applications. Lettering, bordering, and north points
Civil engineers' and surveyors' plans
Mechanical and architectural drawings
Copying and reducing
Curvature and refraction.
- Ex libris: NY Mercantile Library.
Athenaeum copy: Errata slip inserted.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Bound in blue cloth with gilt title. Binder's ticket on back pastedown, "Bound by Leighton Son and Hodge."
Athenaeum copy: Ex libris: NY Mercantile Library.
- Mercantile Library Association of the City of New-York. , Former owner
Leighton Son & Hodge. , Binder
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|