American masters of social science : an approach to the study of the social sciences through a neglected field of biography / by Howard W. Odum [and others] ; edited by Howard W. Odum.
- New York : Henry Holt and Company, 1927.
- American social science series.
American social science series
vii, 411 pages : portraits ; 22 cm
Historians -- United States
Educators -- United States
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Pioneers and masters of social science, by H.W.Odum.- John William Burgess, by W.R.Shepherd.- Lester Frank Ward, by J.Q.Dealey.- Herbert B. Adams, by J.M.Vincent.- William Archibald Dunning, by C.E.Merriam.- Albion Woodbury Small, by E.C.Hayes.- Franklin Henry Giddings, by J.L.Gillin.- Thorstein Veblen, by P.T.Homan.- Frederick Jackson Turner, by C.Becker.- James Harvey Robinson, by H.E.Barnes.
- "Copyright, 1927, by Henry Holt and Company"--verso of title page
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Penn Libraries Rare copy gifted by Dr. Mark B. Adams in 2018.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B., (former owner) (Adams copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Henry Holt and Company, publisher.
Mark B. Adams Emergence of Modern Science Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|