The solution of codes and ciphers / Louis C.S. Mansfield ; fully illustrated.
- London : Alexander Maclehose & Co., 1936.
xii, 162 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Local notes:
- With copious ms. annotations and corrections by Charles J. Mendelsohn, including a brief description (bottom of p. 82-84) of frequency tables used by U.S. Military Intelligence (MI8) during World War I.
Culture Class Collection copy has pencilled marks in the text and the outer margins.
Culture Class Collection copy has portions of the dust jacket pasted to the preliminary pages.
Culture Class Collection copy has bookplate and stamp of Edmund J. Wrigley.
- Penn Provenance:
- Mendelsohn, Charles J. (Charles Jastrow), 1880-1939 (autograph) (donor)
Mendelsohn, Esther Jastrow (donor)
Wrigley, Edmund J. (bookplate) (stamp) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Galland, J.S. Historical and analytical bibl. of the lit. of cryptology, 119
Shulman, D. Annotated bibl. of cryptography, I, p. 106
- Mendelsohn, Charles J. (Charles Jastrow), 1880-1939.
Cryptology Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|