Water marked : a novel / Helen Elaine Lee.
- New York : Scribner, 1999.
- New York : Distributed by Simon & Schuster,
319,  pages ; 25 cm
- African American families -- Fiction.
African Americans -- Fiction.
Sisters -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- "Designed by Erich Hobbing."
"Text set in Granjon."
'Jacket design and image montaging by Honi Werner. Jacket photograph by Jacqueline Alpers/Swanstock/TIB"
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
Banks Collection copy has ms. annotations on envelope and piece of paper and colored advertisement laid in.
Banks Collection copy has ms. annotations on yellow post-its inserted in text.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Werner, Honi, jacket design.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0684838435 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|