Long Valley Coring Project, 1998, preliminary stratigraphy and images of recovered core [electronic resource] / by Penelope C. Sackett ... [et al.].
- Menlo Park, CA : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1999.
- U.S. Geological Survey open-file report ; 99-158.
U.S. Geological Survey open-file report ; OF99-158
- Government document
1 computer optical disc : col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Borings -- California -- Long Valley (Mono County).
Drill cores -- California -- Long Valley (Mono County).
Geology -- California -- Long Valley (Mono County).
- System Details:
- System requirements: UNIX workstation, Macintosh or IBM compatible computer, with CD-ROM drive. Adobe Acrobat Reader 3.0 or higher (3.01 and 4.O included on this disc for Macintosh and Windows) or other software that can translate PDF files; software that can view JPG image files.
System requirements for Macintosh: 68030 or higher processor (PowerPC recommended), 8 megabytes RAM (64 recommended), Apple System Software 7.1.2 or later (8.1 or later recommended), 13-inch color monitor with 256 colors (16.7 million colors recommended).
System requirements for Windows: 80386 or higher processor (Pentium recommended), Microsoft Windows 3.1 or higher (Windows 95, 98, or NT recommended), 8 megabytes RAM (64 recommended), VGA color monitor that can display 256 colors (16.7 million colors recommended).
- Phase III of the Long Valley Exploratory Well includes a preliminary stratigraphic column and a general description of well lithology. Also includes high-resolution digital photographs of every core box (10 feet per box) as well as scanned images of pieces of recovered core and compressed, "unrolled" images of the individual core pieces (core scans).
- Sackett, Penelope C.
Long Valley Coring Project (U.S.)
Geological Survey (U.S.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|