Collected Poems, 1919-1962. Babette Deutsch.
- Bloomington, Indiana University Press, 1963.
- Indiana University poetry series, 26
182,  p. 24 cm.
- American poetry.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Indiana Bloomington.
- New poems
- Series from list printed on verso of half-title.
"Copyright 1963 by Indiana University Press."
"This book opens with some of the poems composed since the publication of my latest volume of verse and concludes with three translations made during the same period. Most of the remaining work has been chosen from the seven volumes published between 1919 and 1959. These poems, like the ones in the opening section, are arranged in roughly chronological order. Some have been revised ..."--Foreword.
"Jacket design by Ernst Seemann."
Price from dust-jacket: $4.50.
Rust-red cloth boards with spine lettered in gilt.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|