Salts of silver, toned with gold : the Harrison D. Horblit collection of early photography / by Anne Anninger and Julie Mellby ; edited by Victoria Alexander.
- Cambridge [Mass.] : Houghton Library, Harvard University ; [Seattle] : Distributed by the University of Washington Press, 1999.
xiii, 173 p. : ill., ports. ; 28 cm.
- Horblit, Harrison D. -- Photograph collections -- Exhibitions.
Houghton Library -- Exhibitions.
Photography -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.
Photograph collections -- Massachusetts -- Cambridge -- Exhibitions.
Daguerreotype -- Exhibitions.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Cambridge.
- "Catalogue of an exhibition held at the Houghton Library, March 10-May 26, 1999"--T.p. verso.
The Harrison D. Horblit Collection of Early Photography has been donated to the Houghton Library.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 155-165) and index.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|