Lay text / Angela Lorenz.
- Other Title:
- Bologna, Italy : [Angela Lorenz Artist Books], 1993.
- 3D object
 leaves ; 14 x 28 cm. + 1 pair of latex gloves.
- Artists' books -- Italy.
Art -- Miscellanea.
Screen process printing -- Specimens.
- Title from container.
Statements on art, printed in red typeface.
"Screened on latex by Angela Lorenz"--Colophon; additional words appear when the latex is stretched.
In an edition of 40 numbered copies. Cf. Colophon.
"Created through a production grant from the Women's Studio Workshop"--Lorenz, Exhibition, p. 13.
The white stretchable latex pages are bound at one end with a wooden and metal skirt hanger and are housed in a miniature white canvas garment bag with a red zipper (18 x 37 cm. as used for the text)
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Ruth and Marvin Sackner Fund for the Arts of the Contemporary Book Collections.
Library has copy number 10.
- Penn Provenance:
- Lorenz, Angela (autograph)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Lorenz, A. Exhibition of limited ed. books, 28
- Ruth and Marvin Sackner Fund for the Arts of the Contemporary Book Collections.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|