South American journey Waldo Frank.
- Other records:
- [1st ed.]
- New York, Duell, Sloan and Pearce 
xvii, 404,  p. 22 cm.
- South America -- Description and travel
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Foreword: Why the journey?
The face of Brazil
Argentine campaign (concluded)
Interlude in Lima
A proposal for Paraguay and Bolivia
The body of Brazil
Our island hemisphere.
- Endpapers have map of South America and list and location of places visited.
"Copyright, 1943, by Waldo Frank."
Dark blue boards lettered in blue on cream on spine.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy inscribed "For Van Wyck and Eleanor their friend Waldo Frank".
- Penn Provenance:
- Brooks, Van Wyck, 1886-1963 (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Brooks, Eleanor Stimson (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Frank, Waldo David, 1889-1967 (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|