Urban and the crusaders / edited by Dana C. Munro.
- [3d. ed.]
- Philadelphia, Pa. : Department of history of the University of Pennsylvania, 1898.
- Translations and reprints from the original sources of European history ; vol. 1, no. 2
24 p. ; 22 cm.
- I. Speech of Urban II at the Council of Clermont: 1. Version given by Fulcher of Chartres. 2. Version given by Robert the Monk.
II. The truce of God: 1. First canon of the Council of Clermont. 2. Truce of God for the diocese of Cologne, April 20, 1083.
III. Privileges of the crusaders: 1. Privilege granted by Urban II, 1095. 2. Privileges granted by Eugene III, 1145. 3. Decree of Philip Augustus, 1188, concerning the debts of the crusaders. 4. Privileges granted by the Fourth Lateran Council, 1215. 5. Privileges granted for the crusade against the heretics in Languedoc, 1207-08. 6. Privileges granted for the crusade aginst Frederic II, 1248. 7. Privilege granted by Louis IX, 1270.
IV. Peter the Hermit: 1. Guibert of Nogent's account. 2. William of Tyre's account. V. Fulcher's account of the start.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 23-24).
Photocopy. Philadelphia, PA : University of Pennsylvania Libraries, Photoduplication Dept., 1999. 28 cm.
- Munro, Dana Carleton, 1866-1933.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|