Memorials of Stepney Parish : that is to say the vestry minutes from 1579 to 1662, now first printed, with an introduction and notes ; to which is appended a reprint of Gascoyne's map of the parish, 1703, with an introduction and index / edited by G.W. Hill and W.H. Frere.
- Guildford : Printed for the subscribers by Billing & Sons, 1890-1891.
xviii, 276, 8 p.,  leaves of plates (3 folded) : ill., maps ; 26 cm.