"The Episcopal church defended" reviewed : being a vindication of Methodist Episcopacy, with corrections of the errors and misrepresentations contained in the work reviewed / by Allen Steele.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- The Episcopal Church defended.
- Batavia, NY : Printed by Frederick Follett, 1843.
264 p. ; 21 cm.
- Episcopal Church -- Government.
Episcopal Church -- Controversial literature.
Methodist Episcopal Church -- Government.
Methodist Episcopal Church -- Doctrines.
- "Review of a work ... by the Rev. James A. Bolles, entitled `The Episcopal church defended'"--P. iii.y.
- Bolles, James Aaron, 1810-1894.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|