Explication of an engraving called The origin of the rites and worship of the Hebrews : together with remarks on creation, and a brief account of some observances and their symbolical signification / From the original French of D. Rosenberg, of Paris ; With additional remarks and investigations, notes and diagrams, by Max Wolff.
- Other Title:
- Origin of the rites and worship of the Hebrews
- New York : Printed at the office of the "Jewish Messenger", 1859.
106 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Judaism -- Customs and practices.
Worship in the Bible.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Added t.p. in Hebrew.
- Local notes:
- Kaplan Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012 by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.
- Penn Provenance:
- Kaplan, Arnold (donor) (Kaplan Collection copy)
Kaplan, Deanne (donor) (Kaplan Collection copy)
Pool, David de Sola (bookplate) (Kaplan Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Wolff, Max.
Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|