Where are the dead?, or, Spiritualism explained : an account of the astounding phenomena of spiritualism, affording positive proof by undeniable facts that those we mourn as dead are still alive, and can communicate with us : that spiritualism is sanctioned by scripture, and consistent with science and common sense : with specimens of communications received, extracts from its literature, advice to investigators, addresses of mediums, and all useful information / by Fritz.
- Other Title:
- Where are the dead
- 2nd ed.
- London : Simpkin, Marshall & Co., 1873.
viii, 225,  p. ; 19 cm.
- Advertisements -- England -- London -- 19th century.
- "List of standard English works on spiritualism": p. 212-213.
Advertisements on last page.
- Local notes:
- Ms. notes on t.p.: "by Frederick Binney."
- Penn Provenance:
- Henry Seybert Library of Modern Spiritualism (bookplate)
- Penn Chronology:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|