The housekeeper's helper : furnishing the very best help in all the necessities, intricacies, emergencies, and vexations that puzzle a housekeeper in every department of her duties in the home ...
- Other Title:
- Housewife's library
- New York : Union Publishing House, c1892.
644 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Home economics.
- Cookbooks -- New York -- New York -- 19th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "Copyright 1892, George A. Peltz"--t.p. verso.
Remainder of t.p.: Household management, domestic cookery, home furnishing, home decoration, polite deportment, trying emergencies, care of children, games, amusements, etc., general hints : very carefully prepared after laborious research by a skilled corps of experts in the different departments : appropriately illustrated.
- Local notes:
- Library's copy has 2 ms. recipes and 2 leaves of printed recipes laid in, and one recipe pasted on paste-down endpaper.
Blank Collection copy has bookplate of Chef Fritz Blank.
Blank Collection copy has preliminary pages detached.
- Penn Provenance:
- Blank, Fritz (bookplate) (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Peltz, George A.
Chef Fritz Blank Culinary Archive and Library (University of Pennsylvania)
Culinary Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|