Writing the world : understanding William Stafford / Judith Kitchen.
- Corvallis : Oregon State University Press, c1999.
154 p. ; 23 cm.
- Stafford, William, 1914-1993 -- Criticism and interpretation.
- Millions of intricate moves: understanding William Stafford
The whole land's wave: Down in my heart and West of your city
Some right song: traveling through the dark
Witness: The rescued year, Allegiances, and Someday, maybe
What the river says: Stories the could be true and Other collections
Any sight, any sound: A glass face in the rain and An Oregon message
World please note: Passwords, Other collections, The Methow River poems, and The way it is
Like a school of fish: Stafford's poetic technique
Willingly fallible: the essays/the art.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 135-142) and index.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0870714562 (alk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|