The pervasive role of science, technology, and health in foreign policy : imperatives for the Department of State / Committee on Science, Technology, and Health Aspects of the Foreign Policy Agenda of the United States, Office of International Affairs, National Research Council.
- Washington, D.C. : National Academy Press, 1999.
- Compass series (Washington, D.C.)
xiii, 111 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Science and international affairs.
Technology and international relations.
United States -- Foreign relations.
Medical policy -- United States.
United States. Department of State.
- 'This project was sponsored by the Golden Family Foundation and The Carnegie Corporation of New York"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references.
- National Research Council (U.S.). Committee on Science, Technology, and Health Aspects of the Foreign Policy Agenda of the United States.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|