Between the fairs; 25 years of American art, 1939-1964, [by John I. H. Baur associate director. With a foreword by Lloyd Goodrich].
- New York, Whitney Museum of American Art 
91 p. (chiefly illus. (part col.)) 27 cm.
- Art, American -- Exhibitions.
- "The Whitney Museum's exhibition ... and the present publication which grew out of it, are designed to present a survey of this vital and varied period, as represented by some of its leading figures."
Introduction signed: John I.H. Baur.
"Catalogue": p. 85-91.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has ms. inscription on dustjacket: "For Bob Just thought you might like to read something while you are away Love, Jacklyn".
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Baur, John Ireland Howe, 1909-
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|