Joseph Pennell's pictures of war work in America : reproductions of a series of lithographs of munition works made by him : with the permission and authority of the United States Government, : with notes and an introduction by the artist.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Ioseph Pennell's pictures of war work in America ...
War work in America
- Philadelphia : J.B. Lippincott Co., 1918.
- [Philadelphia] : Printed by J.B. Lippincott Co. at the Washington Square Press Philadelphia, U.S.A.
8,  pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Pictorial works.
United States -- History, Military -- 20th century -- Pictorial works.
Warships in art.
Ships in art.
World War (1914-1918)
Ships in art.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Thirty-six reproductions of Joseph Pennell's lithographs; each reproduction preceded by a leaf with title on recto and brief description on verso.
- Inclludes half-title page.
Introduction dated: "Philadelphia, Thanksgiving Day, 1917" by Joseph Pennell.
Imprint information from title page verso.
"Copyright, 1918, by Joseph Pennell, Published, January, 1918."; title page verso.
- Local notes:
- RBC copy is a gift of Samuel Gerstley, noted on Penn Library bookplate, inside front cover.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gerstley, Samuel (donor).
- Penn Chronology:
- Gerstley, Samuel, donor.
J.B. Lippincott & Co., publishers, printers.
Lessing J. Rosenwald Reference Collection (Library of Congress)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|