Proceedings of the Summer Seminar, Boulder, Colorado, 1960. Mark Kac, editor.
- [Providence, American Mathematical Society, 1963-65]
- Conference Name:
- Summer Seminar on Applied Mathematics (2nd : 1960 : University of Colorado)
- Lectures in applied mathematics (American Mathematical Society) ; v. 1-4.
Lectures in applied mathematics, v. 1-4
4 v. illus. 24 cm.
- Statistical mechanics.
- v. 1. Lectures in statistical mechanics, by G. E. Uhlenbeck and G. W. Ford. With an appendix on quantum statistics of interacting particles, by E. W. Montroll.
v. 2. Mathematical problems of relativistic physics, by I. E. Segal. With an appendix on group representations in Hilbert space, by G. W. Mackey.
v. 3. Perturbation of spectra in Hilbert space, by K. O. Friedrichs.
v. 4. The general theory of quantized fields, by R. Jost.
- Arranged by the American Mathematical Society under the sponsorship of the National Science Foundation and others.
Each vol. has also special t.p.
- Kac, Mark, ed.
American Mathematical Society.
National Science Foundation (U.S.)
University of Colorado (Boulder campus)
- Lectures in statistical mechanics.
Mathematical problems of relativistic physics.
Perturbation of spectra in Hilbert space.
The general theory of quantized fields.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|