The Galleries of the Exposition : A Critical Review of the Paintings, Statuary and the Graphic Arts in the Palace of Fine Arts at the Panama-Pacific International Exposition / by Eugen Neuhaus, assistant professor of decorative design, University of California, and member of the International Jury of Awards in the Department of Fine Arts of the Exposition.
- Other records:
- San Francisco : Paul Elder and Company, [©1915]
3 preliminary leaves, v-xii, 96,  pages : mounted frontispiece, illustrations (plan) mounted plates ; 23 cm
- Panama-Pacific International Exposition (1915 : San Francisco, Calif.)
Art -- Exhibitions.
Palace of Fine Arts (San Francisco, Calif.)
Panama-Pacific International Exposition.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- Place of Publication:
- United States California San Francisco.
Graphic arts, Conclusion
Appendix (Bibliography, Floor plan, Palace of Fine Arts).
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 95-96).
- Local notes:
- RBC copy has dustjacket retained.
RBC copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Michael Zinman.
- Penn Provenance:
- Zinman, Michael (donor) (RBC copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Paul Elder and Company, publisher.
World’s Fairs and Expositions Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Neuhaus, Eugen, 1879-1963. Galleries of the exposition.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|