Renaissance Florence : the art of the 1470's / Patricia Lee Rubin and Alison Wright : with contributions by Nicholas Penny.
- London : National Gallery Publications ; [New Haven] : Distributed by Yale University Press, 1999.
360 p. : ill. (some col.), facsims., ports. ; 28 cm.
- Art, Italian -- Italy -- Florence -- Exhibitions.
Art, Renaissance -- Italy -- Florence -- Exhibitions.
- "This book was published to accompany an exhibition at The National Gallery, London 20 October 1999-16 January 2000"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 346-351) and index.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Wright, Alison, 1965-
Penny, Nicholas, 1949-
National Gallery (Great Britain)
- 185709266X (Hardback)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|