Once : poems / by Alice Walker.
- First Harvest edition
- New York : Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, Inc., 1976
- Harvest book; HB337.
A Harvest book ; HB 337
, 81,  pages ; 21 cm
- American poetry.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- African images, glimpses from a tiger's back
Chic Freedom's Reflection
South: The name of home
The Democratic Order: Such things in twenty years I understood
They who feel death
On being asked to leave a place of honor for one of comfort
To the man in the yellow terry
What Ovid taught me
So we've come at last to Freud
The smell of Lebanon
The Black Prince
ballad of the brown girl
to die before one wakes must be glad
Exercises on Themes from Life.
- "First Harvest edition 1976."
"Cover design by Bascove."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Bascove, designer.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0156687453 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|