The moonstone [videorecording] / BBC Television and WGBH Boston ; in association with CTE (Carlton) Limited ; produced by Chris Parr ; directed by Robert Bierman.
- Boston : WGBH Video ; Troy, MI : distributed by Anchor Bay Entertainment, c1997.
- Video treasures
1 videocassette (120 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Collins, Wilkie, 1824-1899 -- Film adaptations.
Diamonds -- Drama.
Jewelry theft -- England -- Drama.
Police -- England -- Drama.
Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- VHS - NTSC.
- In 1846, Herncastle visits his sister to wish his niece a happy birthday. His sister refuses to see him. He vows to return. A mysterious moonstone is delivered by Franklin Blake to Herncastle's niece. The stone turns up missing.
- Greg Wise, Patricia Hodge, Keeley Hawes, Peter Jeffrey.
- Screenplay by Kevin Elyot.
- Based on the novel The moonstone / by Wilkie Collins.
Videocassette release of two 1996 episodes of the television program Mobil Masterpiece Theatre.
- Hodge, Patricia, 1946- , Actor
Wise, Greg. , Actor
Hawes, Keeley, 1977-
Bierman, Robert. , Director
Parr, Chris. , Producer
Collins, Wilkie, 1824-1899. , Author
British Broadcasting Corporation. Television Service. , Producer
WGBH Video (Firm). , Producer
WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.) , Producer
Anchor Bay Entertainment, Inc. , Distributor
- 0764001140 :
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|