The Night after-- : climatic and biological consequences of a nuclear war : scientists' warning / [Anatoli Alexandrov ... et al. ; edited and with an introduction by Yevgeni Velikhov ; compiled by Boris Gontarev ; translated into English by Anatoli Rosenzweig].
- Moscow : Mir Publishers, ©1985.
- Conference Name:
- Vsesoi︠u︡znai︠a︡ konferent︠s︡ii︠a︡ uchenykh za izbavlenie chelovechestva ot ugrozy i︠a︡dernoĭ voĭny, za razoruzhenie i mir (1983 : Moscow, Russia)
xvii, 165 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 25 cm
- Nuclear warfare -- Environmental aspects -- Congresses.
- Place of Publication:
- Russia (Federation) Moscow.
- Long-term worldwide consequences of a nuclear war
Abstracts from the reports at the national scientists' conference to save the world from the threat of nuclear war and to ensure disarmament and peace. Moscow, May 17-19, 1983
- Prepared by the Soviet Scientists' Committee for the Defence of Peace Against Nuclear Threat.
Includes abstracts from the reports at the National Scientists' Conference to Save the World from the Threat of Nuclear War and to Ensure Disarmament and Peace, Moscow, May 17-19, 1983.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Penn Libraries Zinman copy has dust jacket. Also has 4 typewritten pages of letters from the High Technology Professionals for Peace of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR dated 29 April 1986 protesting America's resumption of nuclear testing laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Zinman, Michael (donor) (Zinman copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Aleksandrov, A. P. (Anatoliĭ Petrovich), 1903-1994.
Velikhov, E. P.
Komitet sovetskikh uchenykh v zashchitu mira, protiv i︠a︡dernoĭ ugrozy.
Zinman Atomic Energy Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Night after--
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|