Acland's video atlas of human anatomy. Tape 4-5, The head and neck [videorecording] / Robert D. Acland ; prosected and co-produced by Heidi Bas.
- Other Title:
- Video atlas of human anatomy
Head and neck
- Baltimore, MD : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, c1998-c2000.
2 videocassette (5 hrs., 21 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in. + guide (2 v. ; 18 p.).
- Human anatomy -- Atlases.
Head -- Anatomy.
Neck -- Anatomy.
- Documentary films.
- Shows dissections, in 3-dimensional views, of unembalmed human bodies. Includes dissections of the facial muscles and the scalp, the brain and its surroundings, nerves and blood vessels of the head and neck, the eye and its surroundings, and the ear. Includes review sections.
- Tape 4. The Head and neck, part 1 : [Support and movement of the head ; Facial skeleton and the base of the cranium ; The nasal cavity and its surroundings ; The oral cavity and its surroundings ; The larynx and its surroundings]
Tape 5. The Head and neck, pat 2. The facial muscles and the scalp ; The brain and its surroundings ; The nerves of the head and neck ; The blood vessels of the head and neck ; The eye and its surroundings ; The ear.
- Narrated by Dr. Acland.
- Title from cassette label.
"Made possible by grants from the Jewish Hospital Foundation; Norton Healthcare; United States Surgical Corporation [and Alliant Health Systems]."--opening frames.
- Acland, Robert D. , Producer, Narrator
Bas, Heidi. , Producer
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. , Producer
- Other format:
- Acland, Robert D. Acland's DVD atlas of human anatomy
Acland, Robert D. Acland's video atlas of human anatomy
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|