The living is easy / Dorothy West ; with an afterword by Adelaide Cromwell Gulliver.
- First Feminist Press edtion
- Old Westbury, N.Y. : Feminist Press, ©1982. , ©1982
364 pages ; 23 cm
- African Americans -- Fiction.
Boston (Mass.) -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) Old Westbury.
- "No one is safe from Cleo Jericho Judson's manipulations, and no one can stand in the way of her determination to win a place for her daughter and her sisters' children in Boston's black society. Yet forces larger than Cleo eventually wrench the control of events from her and threaten her dream of a time and place where the living is easy."--Back cover.
- Reprint. Originally published: Boston : Houghton, Mifflin, 1948.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Feminist Press, publisher.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0912670975 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|