The poetical works of Mr. Samuel Daniel, author of the English history : to which is prefix'd, Memoirs of his life and writings.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Works. 1718
- London : Printed for R. Gosling ... W. Mears ... and J. Browne ..., 1718.
2 v. ; 17 cm. (12mo)
- Great Britain. -- History -- Lancaster and York, 1399-1485 -- Poetry.
- Vol. 2 contains "The history of the Civil War" and "A panegyrick congratulatory, deliver'd to the King's most excellent Majesty ... also certaine epistles; with a defence of rhime." Each has special title page dated 1717.
- Local notes:
- RBC copy imperfect: v. 1 and first 4 pages (t.p. and contents leaves) of v. 2 wanting. T.p. transcription from a copy held by library (in Furness Memorial Library).
Forrest copy imperfect: v. 2 wanting; t.p. of v. 1 wanting.
- Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (donor) (Forrest copy)