General index of the Journals of Congress, from the First to Tenth Congress inclusive. Being a synoptical subject-index of the proceedings of Congress on all public business from 1789 to 1809, with references to the debates, documents, and statutes connected therewith. by Albert Ordway.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Journals of Congress.
- Washington, Govt. print. off., 1880.
- [U.S.] 46th Cong., 2d sess. House. Report no. 1776
- Government document
2 p. l., iii-vi, 151 p. 30 x 23 cm.
- United States Congresses -- Bibliography.
Government publications -- United States -- Bibliography.
- Reported by the "Committee on rules, who were instructed, by resolutions passed June 18, 1878, to provide for the preparation of a General index of the Journals of Congress."
A second volume by Ordway, covering the 11th to 16th Congresses, appeared in 1883, as 47th Cong., 1st sess. House. Report no. 1559.
- United States. Congress. House.
United States. Congress. Senate.
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rules.
United States. 46th Cong., 2d sess., 1879-1880. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|