General index of the journals of Congress, from the Eleventh to Sixteenth Congress inclusive. Being a synoptical subject-index of the proceedings of Congress on all public business from 1809 to 1821, with references to the debates, documents, and statutes connected therewith. By Albert Ordway.
- Other Title:
- Journals of Congress.
- Washington, Govt. print. off., 1883.
- [U. S.] 47th Congress, 1st session. House. Report 1559.
118 p. 30 cm.
- United States. Congress -- Bibliography.
Government publications -- United States -- Bibliography.
- Submitted by Mr. Robeson, as report from the Committee on rules.
- United States. Congress. House.
United States. Congress. Senate.
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rules.
United States. Congress 1881-1882). House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|