American politics (non-partisan) from the beginning to date. : Embodying a history of all the political parties, with their views and records on all important questions. : Great speeches on all great issues, the text of all existing political laws : a complete tabulated history of American politics ... : Also a complete federal blue book ... / By Hon. Thomas V. Cooper ... and Hector T. Fenton ...
- Other records:
- Philadelphia : Fireside Publishing Company, no. 20 North Seventh Street, : Printed by Grant, Faires & Rodgers, 54 N. Sixth Street, Philadelphia. : Bound by Henry Altemus, 4th and Cherry Streets, Philadelphia., 1882.
xii, 304, 79, , 251, , 55, , 106, 112, 114, 1033-1058 p. ; 25 cm.
- Political parties -- United States.
Slavery -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government.
- Local subjects:
- Afro-Americana. -- SP3
- Printer and binder from t.p. verso.
Text divided into 7 individually numbered books.
- Cited in:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2714
- Fenton, Hector T. (Hector Tyndale), 1850-1924.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|